1.1
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

in March of this year my wife and I bought a 2016 unlimited rubicon from your dealership, since then we have had multiple problems with your service department, the most recent being the most frustrating.

The leather in my front seats is tears at the seams I have had it in and had pictures taken twice, the first time in Aug and again in Sept. In Sept I had other warranty issues that were addressed but have been waiting to have them fixed so everything could be done at the same time. its been over 2 months and I have heard nothing. I have left messages that have gone unreturned and have even gone into speak to Sheldon personally who gave me his word he would call me the same day after he figured it out, I haven't heard back from him either. This is outrageous!

They told us they didn't offer loaner cars when in service then in Nov they suddenly have them (not a new service double checked) but only offer them to VIP's

my previous complaints have been:

Having my jeep washed with the windows open.

Making 8am appointments and having my vehicle not looked at until 3pm and having them request to keep it overnight so they can properly diagnose it, when if they had of looked at it close to when it came in they would haved saved us both time and headaches.

While having my jeep serviced having my fuel consumption go from 11.3 to 17 litres per 100km leading me to believe your lot boys are joy riding my jeep. Ive towed trailers and have never seen it that high before.

Paying for a tire inspection (because of a minor accident) and having major damaged missed.

After a minor accident I took it in for an alignment and inspection and they missed a 2 inch hole in my side wall.

Went in for warranty service and oil change. they DID NOT do the oil change. At the same time they missed that my transmission is leaking from the gasket beside the oil pan.

Ian the owner promised that Bob J would make it right. they offered me two free oil changes. what a joke!

DO NOT USE MAPLERIDGE CHRYSLER

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $1000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Maple Ridge Chrysler. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Maple Ridge Chrysler.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Maple Ridge Chrysler to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Maple Ridge Chrysler?

Comments

Maple ridge chrysler has done nothing to resolve this issue, not even an appology.